3227 Portage Rd originally built by Captain Robert H Dee 1824 - Details
Niagara Falls Public Library Logo
Mark this record
Mark this record
Go to Images database home
Go to Digital Collections home
Resize image: [+]  [-]
   3227 Portage Rd originally built by Captain Robert H Dee 1824 (image/jpeg)
Title 3227 Portage Rd originally built by Captain Robert H Dee 1824
Creator  Mottola, Ron
Medium  Photograph
Extent  6.75" x 4.75" black & white
Description  slight damage to left side of image
Notes  Captain Robert H Dee an officer with Sir Peregrine Maitland built this house in 1824. It originally consisted of four roooms. It is beleieved that Captain Dee served with Sir Peregrine Maitland at the Battle of Waterloo in 1813;
Provenance  Niagara Falls Heritage Foundation
Date  April, 1977.
Collection  Niagara Falls Heritage Foundation Collection
Old Call Number  413865af
Rights Holder  ©Niagara Falls Public Library
Rights  Niagara Falls Heritage Foundation
Notes  Negative available
Subject  Streets
  Historic Houses - Niagara Falls (Ont.)
  Portage Road
Place Name  Niagara Falls (inhabited place)
  Niagara Falls (inhabited place)
Record ID  94104
Digital image 
Format image/jpeg
Size  750px X 514px
Resolution  150ppi X 150ppi
Digitization B&W Scan
Equipment Epson Perfection 1260
Date 2004-02-24
Physical items 
Filing No.   Format       
D413865AF  Photograph     

 

Use of this website signifies your acceptance of the Terms Of Use. [back] Copyright 2001-2014, Niagara Falls Public Library. Contact Us