Thomas Barnett's Museum Hotel on the Front - Details
Niagara Falls Public Library Logo
Mark this record
Mark this record
View Search History
Go to Art database home
Go to Digital Collections home
Resize image: [+]  [-]
   Funded by a donation from Scotia Bank Niagara Falls.  Image scanned by MES. (image/jpeg)
Title Thomas Barnett's Museum Hotel on the Front
Creator  Breton, Carol
Type  Still Image
Medium  Watercolour
Extent  25.8 x 36.08 cm
Call Number  WC 64
Is Part of  Watercolour Collection
Subject  Niagara Falls Museum
  Front, the
  Hotels
Place Name  Canada (nation)
Notes  Niagara Falls Heritage Foundation Government of Canada Local Initiatives Grant AK 2403-9 1974 - 1975 ; research by George Seibel ; This building built around 1827, was originally used as the zoological annex for Barnett's Museum at Table Rock. It was moved one lot to the south closer to the Falls to make way for Barnett's new stone museum which he built during 1859-1860. It was then converted into a hotel, and was one of the properties taken over by Saul Davis ;
Place Name  Niagara Falls (inhabited place)
Publisher  Niagara Falls Heritage Foundation
Date  ca 1974 (reproduction)
Record ID  102798
Digital image 
Format image/jpeg
Size  750px X 1049px
Resolution  150ppi X 150ppi
Digitization Colour Scan
Equipment Vidar Truscan Titan Atlas Wide-Format
Date 2005-02-23
Notes Funded by a donation from Scotia Bank Niagara Falls. Image scanned by MES.

 

Use of this website signifies your acceptance of the Terms Of Use. [back] Copyright 2001-2022, Niagara Falls Public Library. Contact Us