Now you can pay your library charges online, using a credit card or bank account. It’s fast, simple and secure.
• Visit the library’s website at www.nflibrary.ca
• Click on “Pay Balance” under “Borrower Services” in the right column.
• Enter your library card number and PIN.
• Review the balance due, and modify your payment amount (if desired).
• Proceed to PayPal to complete the payment.
• Print the receipt for your records.
• Payments will appear in Borrower Services-Payment History within minutes*.
• To pay charges for library programs, please contact us first by phone or email (you must have a library card).
If you have any questions: Please speak to a staff member, or contact us online.
In order to recover, in part, the cost of providing this service, there will be a $1.50 convenience fee applied to your account each time an online payment is completed.
* On rare occasions, factors beyond our control may delay the payment being applied to your account. If the payment does not appear within a few minutes, it may require manual processing by library staff which can take up to 48 hours. All online payments are processed by PayPal. Your credit card or bank account information is never communicated to the library.
The library also accepts donations via PayPal. Look for the orange “Donate” button on our website.
Pay your balance now!